An online home for the writing of Neil Kulkarni.
@kaptainkulk on Twitter
neil.kulkarni.5 on Facebook
mixcloud.com/neilkulkarni5/

All donations, no matter how enormous, gratefully received.

Monday, 14 January 2013

WHY THERE IS NOW A 'DONATE' BUTTON ON MY BLOG



Cos I'm skint, nigh-on permanently. That's not gap-year/middle-class skint. That doesn't mean I've always got a few hundred in the bank. That means I'm frequently hunting pennies down the back of the sofa just to keep the power on and building up debt just to feed the kids. Want to keep the blog going, would be nice if it'd occasionally not just take up my time but give me food to eat. All/any largesse gratefully received. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Some people are utilizing the funds for good sake to help poor people. It was good to see the best info.

    Heart Foundation



    ReplyDelete